Saturday, November 19, 2011

Riley & Kaiden - Children's Portrait Session, II

These are the young men I photographed a few months back and I had the distinct pleasure of photographing them again on a beautiful fall day.  Wait... oh that's right, it was an unseasonably warm and muggy fall day.  The first time we had a photo shoot together it was a regular heat box of 107 degrees outside, this time it was muggy and crowed with gnats.  That said, the boys did great and they were such troopers.  I figure they will get used to the paparazzi (yours truly) in no time.  Especially if their folks and I can figure out a day to take pictures when it isn't hot or sticky or gnat-y outside.  ;)  

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~ Marc Brown


Can you say ham?  ;)
 

I just LOVE how these turned out - such a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment