Saturday, November 19, 2011

Allie & Tate - Wedding, Lincoln NE

What feels like eons ago was actually just over three years; I was living in Kearney Nebraska and surrounded by amazing friends who soon became family.  In 2008 I moved back to Minnesota but never once forgot about or failed to miss my Nebraska family.  Just over a year ago Allie (friend who became family) asked if I would venture down to Lincoln Nebraska to photograph her wedding.  Well how could I say no?  It was a no-brainer in my eyes and I was absolutely honored to have the opportunity to capture their special day.  

Allie and Tate have the kind of love that knows no bounds, expresses life in color, and lives out loud.  We should all be so lucky, so blessed.  

Just love.

No it isn't ALL about the bride but when the groom misunderstands where to meet us, well, us girls have to have our fun.

  


Not even planned -- this little butterfly decided to grace us with his presence so we obliged. 

Um hello???  Can you say STUNNING bride?  We can.  And she is!


Come on boys... loosen up a little.  ;)



Grandma leaves her mark with love in her hands... 

No comments:

Post a Comment