Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Friday Wedding - Duluth MN

A good friend of mine asked if I would assist him with his wedding gig and I was happy to oblige.  I learned so much and it was only my second wedding (six days after my first wedding)!  I feel that since I was merely the assistant, I will not post the bride & groom's names on here.  It was a gorgeous day and a HUGE learning experience.  I know, I mentioned that already.  The happy couple were so lovely and so kind, so in love.  It just amazes me how open people continue to be in allowing you to be a part of their special day.  A virtual stranger, peering into their sacred moments.  What an honor. 





The wedding festivities were held at the Greysolon in Duluth, MN.  It's an absolutely stunning venue, one I would recommend a million times over to prospective bride & groom's to be.  


No comments:

Post a Comment