Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brady & Stephanie - Wedding, Princeton MN






Basically all of the wedding work I've been blessed to receive thus far has been received via images I've posted to my personal facebook.com page.  Stephanie asked if I would be a part of their wedding day by photographing it for them.  See, they were married once before, so this was a renewal ceremony of sorts.  It was in a beautiful, magical location; her grandparent's backyard.  Seriously such lush, amazing landscape.  The day was cloudy, I mean severely overcast and storms were on the horizon; threatening ones at that.  The ceremony was spared as were the pictures captured afterward.  It was literally a picture perfect afternoon.  I'm truly blessed to be asked by friends and family to capture their special moments, truly blessed indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment